Skip to main content

A Quartet of Squibs



Do you hear the cook sniffling? I think a cold is coming on.
Is she a good cook?
The best I believe.
Then I don't hear anything.

I'm inspired when my friend asks me to climb high mountains, traverse deep valleys. I'm inspired to ask him to visit my place instead.

   
We learn a language's skeleton first, then add flesh and blood. But it only comes alive when we  know  its world as well.

Give thanks to each oncoming vehicle that does not veer into your grill.

   

Comments

  1. I live the language squib best. Just this morning I dreamt I was in Belgium speaking Dutch, only it came out Czech. In my dream I realized the error and tried to piece my sentences together with the correct language. In a way it's kind of sad when the language skills of my dream world deteriorate to the level of real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coinky-dinky. I had a dream that I was in Gatzke speaking piccolo to Thor, only it came out tuba. Life without music would b flat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment