Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




The Web that I once surfed so cooly,
Is now the tsunami that floods my inbox cruelly.

Canadian singer Neil Young has lived in California for decades.
Now he wants US citizenship so he can vote for president.
I say ok if he moves to some state where his vote will matter.

The magnetic pull of the self is strong.
When we take only our own counsel, we're bound to go wrong.

Unintended consequences? I'll tell you the worst.
The death that results from my much vaunted birth.

We must remove bitterness from our hearts and our coffee,
And send it to our beer where it can do the most good.

Some can smoke cigs all their lives and go free.
I'd rather munch bacon with no coronary.

Chairman Joe

Comments

  1. Hmmm . . . these squibs have taken a lofty tone. Is it winter coming on?
    Unintended consequences is enigmatic and somber. Makes me cogitate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment