Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




The deer knows the woods better than I, and I know the big world better than he. After that, we're pretty much equal.

Sexism, racism...and now partyism. Hating people for the way they vote.

Thanks to astute financial planning, I can now afford to stay at hotels that don't have a brush and plunger by the toilet.

Mindful breakfast: my coffee, once an Andean bean; my egg's mother, once an egg herself; my bacon, feeling something real bad's about to happen.


                                                                          @jmcdonnell123




Comments

  1. You're a well-bettered soul, your peppery writing above the salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . is my writing heartwork rubbing off on you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it when people choose to stick a label on themselves when they vote...I voted D or R since 1972 and that's the way I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pigs and Deer: code names for the two principle political parties in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment