Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




They built a road into the place where once I bloomed unseen.
Now I have dandy job keeping restrooms clean.

New York: the city that never sleeps.
We have insomniacs in my village too.

I'm still able to add one more pushup to my regime.
One day I'll be forced to remove that one.

We may be entering a cashless society, but your server will not object to a paperbound twenty.

I've adjusted to walking backwards into the future.
Attempts at correction led to open manholes and ditch dives.

Ritual keeps the secret alive, till the secret gets lost in the incense.

                                                                  @jmcdonnell123

Comments

  1. Between the two poles of whole-truth and half-truth is slung the chancy hammock in which we all rock. Shana Alexander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one rescues old dogs. We lounge around the pound, oblivious to the final solution. -Rumi

      Delete

Post a Comment