Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs



Most new versions of solitaire are invented by prisoners. There's no place like jail to focus the mind.

I promote myself as a man of peace, but reserve the right to bite and scratch as needed. The cars of the rich fall into potholes as often as those of the poor, but their landing is better padded. We fear death as the passenger on a sinking ship fears boarding the tossing lifeboat. Always shut your kitchen drawers. Spilt milk is easier to mop up off the floor than amongst the cutlery. @jmcdonnell123

Comments

  1. EXCELLENT! Forty-five years of wedded bliss has inspired your mind in ways I can only imagine, but I'll keep those thoughts to myself, even though this is an adult venue. Let's just suggest that 45-years of wedded bliss has molded you into an acceptable husband of some wit and comedic relief after all this time, and your blog entries prove it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment