Skip to main content

July 31, 2018

It is the last day of July. Today is the 212th day of 2018. Your weird word is weirdward. That's right. It is almost a tongue twister. Speaking of tongue twisters, research says that the following is the toughest tongue twister in the world.


I wouldn't try it...not without a tongue doctor present. Which, of course, brings us to tongue depressors. I have to admit, my tongue always gets a little sad whenever it comes into contact with one. Seriously though, I don't think that those little wooden devices are sanitary. Myself, I always grab about twenty or thirty of them whenever I go to the doctor. I use them for making popsicle stick art. I wouldn't take them if the doctor was a little more quick about checking in on me. You can take five tongue depressors and make one of these.
These little projects are held together with force. You can sit them above the door and when it opens it will fall down and fly apart. Doctors don't seem to find this amusing though.

Today in history:
1498 Christopher Columbus discovers the island of Trinidad while on his third voyage.
1786 "Poems, Chiefly in the Scottish dialect" by Robert Burns is published
1959 Cliff Richard and the Drifters have their 1st No. 1 British single with "Living' Doll" (biggest British single of 1959)

Today I decided that I am going to stare constantly at my beautiful wife. I saw a meme on Facebook that said you should look at that special someone like you just won the lottery. Of course I value her much more than a few measly million dollars. I will let you know next week how this went. Unless I forget.
Weirdward is a weird word that means bordering upon the supernatural. Weird and wonderful weirdward word, we were weirdly wound up in your wonder.
As usual, you can email me at ffefreekshow@hotmail.com . I promise to look at each email as if it were a weirdward lottery ticket...not necessarily a winning one though!

Comments