Skip to main content

Sunday Squibs




Squibs bring up the news from all the local rabbit holes.

Seniors are asked at their physical if they've had any falls. I don't count those that occur while dancing.

Move your cachet to the spiritual side sooner rather than later. Your body can't stand the gaff forever.

Will God protect the children in these turbulent times? Yes, now fasten your seatbelt, put away your laptop, and listen up!

Good looks are nice, but personality's the true aphrodisiac.

The fake-news-alternative-facts divide reveals that in the end, it all comes down to our personal values.

To the polls now! Or to the ramparts later.

I wish my high moral standards lacked the predilection to condemn all those who do not share them.

There are nice people in all the foreign countries. The Brits have this advantage: I can tell what the hell they're saying.

Routine helps us do the things we hate to do. But it doesn't help us stop hating them.

Our heroes have feet of clay. The longest standing remembered to use rebar.

Fame is a cage; it's inhabitants are prodded with sticks to see if they're alive.

The NFL shakes when their sport is compared to the games of ancient Rome. "Well, we don't kill the lions anymore," they lamely state.

Beyond the fence of cynicism lay the pastures of the Lord.

The universe is scary. Just look at the news. If it changed the name of its birth event to the Big Orgasm, it would get a better press.

   
     @jmcdonnell123






Comments

  1. The older I get, the greater power I seem to have. I am like a snowball—the further I am rolled, the more I gain. Susan B. Anthony, feminist, squibster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment